We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.
- Xbox One: 1.472.937.0
- Xbox Series: 2.472.937.0
- PC: 1.472.937.2
- Steam: 1.472.876.0
The Horizon Super7: High Stakes
High Stakes sees players take on some of the hardest challenges the Horizon Super7 has to offer. Hold your nerve and earn rewards or quit while you’re ahead to make sure you don’t leave the Super7 empty handed!
- Fixed an issue with the Audi Quattro S1 where liveries are not aligned the same on the back of the car in free roam vs photo mode
- Added creative hub support to Horizon Super7
- Fixed an issue where some achievements on Steam aren't updating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where The Senna, Land Rover Defender, Lambo Urus and Lego Senna were not included in the 'Forza Favourites' car theme
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to access Horizon Super7 during The Eliminator.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not able to create challenge due to an "Inappropriate Content" notification
- Fixed an issue where traffic cars and Drivatars were not spawning in freeroam after placing any prop in Blueprint Builder
- Fixed an issue where challenge time is not paused when Player is in Blueprint Builder mode
- Fixed an issue where editing Challenge Settings did not reset time score which could result in the player failing their own Challenge Card before it is published
- Minor stability improvements