Spotlight Showdown FAQ
What is a Spotlight Showdown?
Spotlight Showdowns are special Events that may temporarily take the place of Spotlight Events. Instead of focusing on a particular car, Spotlight Showdowns focus on a specific theme, such as Germany cars, 80s cars, or Street cars.
A Spotlight Showdown lasts two weeks and features 3 Event difficulties: Rookie, Intermediate, and Expert. As is the case for regular Spotlight Events, Spotlight Showdown Events reset daily.
Spotlight Showdown Events do not feature the usual car lineup; instead, you use one car per Showdown race. When a car is used in a Showdown race, it cannot be used again in any other Spotlight Showdown Events for the rest of the day.
What can I win?
A Spotlight Showdown is separated into two distinct parts.
- On Week 1, you can use any cars in your collection to progress in the Spotlight Showdown Events.
- The more you play the Week 1 Events, the more Showdown Cards you earn.
- Showdown Cards only award cars related to the current Spotlight Showdown theme.
For example, the Week 1 Events of a Germany-themed Spotlight Showdown would help you win Germany Cards, which are redeemed into Germany Spins that only awards German cars.
At the end of the week all unused Showdown Cards are converted into Credits.
- On Week 2, the Spotlight Showdown Events require you to use themed cars.
- The more you play the Week 2 Events, the more Showdown Tokens you win.
- You can spend Showdown Tokens on various time-limited Showdown Special Offers that suit a variety of needs. Some Spotlight Showdowns even feature a brand-new car as a Special Offer for the occasion.
The Showdown Special Offers only last for a week, and unspent Showdown Tokens are converted into Credits at the end of the week, so make sure to spend them all while you can!