If you are receiving the error message "Unable to contact the Forza Street servers. Please check your internet connection and try again (Reason 5)", please attempt the following troubleshooting.
- Restart your phone
- Important: Settings can vary by phone. For more info, contact your device manufacturer.
- On most phones, press your phone's Power button for about 30 seconds or until your phone restarts.
- You might need to tap Restart .
- Check for Android updates
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Near the bottom, tap System > Advanced > System update.
- Depending on your phone, you might need to tap About phone or About tablet > Software update.
- You'll find your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
- Update the app
- On your phone, open the Google Play Store app..
- Tap Menu > My apps & games.
- Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
- If an update is available, tap Update.
- If more updates are available, tap Update all.
- Clear the store Cache (Only do this after you have linked an Xbox live account to your save.)
- Go To Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Storage > Clear data
- Uninstall and reinstall the game (Only do this after you have linked an Xbox live account to your save.)
- Please make sure your device is up to date.
- Restart your device.
- Check for app updates
- Uninstall the game and reinstall. (only do this after you have linked an Xbox live account to your save)
- UWP reset
- In Windows: Settings > Applications > title > Advanced Options > Reset
- Power cycle your Router and Modem
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the device. Verify you have unplugged the correct cord by checking that all the lights on the modem are turned OFF.
- Plug the power cord back into the modem.
- Wait for the power and Internet lights to turn green.
- Try connecting to the Internet.