We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
- PC: 1.401.912.2
- Xbox: 1.401.914.0
NEW BUSINESS - EXPRESS DELIVERY
Welcome to Express Delivery, the Horizon Festival's brand-new ultra-fast delivery service! Gutsy entrepreneur and man-about-town Billy Stoakes has all he needs to get his Edinburgh-business off the ground. Everything, that is, except a Horizon driver to handle the more... sensitive tasks. This new, 9-chapter Horizon Business will allow you to unlock the very professional-looking Delivery Outfit.
Introducing the Accessibility Menu, accessible via the Title Screen or the Settings tile of the Pause Menu. Colorblind and High Contrast modes will reside here, alongside all subtitle-related settings. We've also added the following Accessibility features:
Subtitle Keyword Highlighting - We’ve added an option for bolding keywords in all subtitles! This option is intended to assist anyone who has trouble reading our subtitles quickly.
Map Filter Icons - The Map Filter list is now adorned with icons to help guide players to the Event Types they’re looking for. They are also quite pretty.
This update includes 8 new Achievements related to the Express Delivery Story, Upgrade Heroes Story, and the recently-added LEGO Speed Champions Bugatti Chiron.
SHOWCASE REMIX - RIDE TO ANYWHERE
This newest Remix pits Isha’s very own Austin Taxi against the Behemoth! It’s transportation giant versus inflatable giant, through the snowy hills of Glen Rannoch.
SHOWCASE REMIX - SUPERFAST vs. SUPERSONIC
The returning Showcase Remix ‘Supersonic vs Superfast’ features the Horizon Delta-Wing and the Ferrari 812 Superfast. Complete the original Delta-Wing Showcase in order to unlock this Remix.
- Improved the search functionality for UGC Blueprints. Players can now search by Lap Count.
- Improved the appearance of text in High Contrast Mode, by removing drop shadow on completed elements
- Changed the distance to destination in The Eliminator to be as the crow flies, rather than following the road network
- Reduced the chance of a Head-to-Head in The Eliminator ending up outside of the Arena wall
- Fixed an issue where players using Manual with Clutch controller settings were stalling at race start
- Added Police front bumper to '96 Chevy Impala SS.
- Improved wiper animation for Lexus LFA
- No PC-specific fixes.
- No Xbox-specific fixes.