We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
- PC: 1.380.112.2
- Xbox: 1.380.122.0
Eliminator Balance Changes
- Significantly increased the damage to the players outside the Arena when it has shrunk to its final size.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to challenge other players to a Head-to-Head
- Added the ability to reset your car position if stuck in a way which does not trigger the automatic reset
- If you find yourself stuck, hold accelerate, and you will be prompted to reset your car position
- Fixed the issue with some Head-to-Head races having their finish line appear outside of the Arena
- Fixed an issue with the post-race upgrade UI, where the D-pad icon was not appearing as intended
- Fixed an issue where if one player was eliminated by the arena whilst in a Head-to-Head, both players would be eliminated.
- Fixed an intermittent crash