SERIES 16 UPDATE
Update for XBOX ONE and Windows 10 PCs.
RESTRICTED CARS IN MULTIPLAYER
Some cars will no longer be permitted in competitive multiplayer modes like Rivals and Online Adventure.
These restrictions are being applied to ensure that all multiplayer modes have a wide selection of competitive vehicles. For now, only two vehicles will be affected by this change: the 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker and the 2018 Top Gear Track-Tor.
- To improve the experience for our players who use subtitles, the following changes have been made to the subtitling system:
- Subtitle Location – We have now moved our subtitles to the bottom center of the screen, away from their original location on the left hand side.
- Subtitle Font Size – Players can now adjust the font size of all subtitles from within the Video Settings menu
- Subtitle Background Opacity – Players can now adjust the transparency of the subtitle background from within the Video Settings menu
- Subtitle Option Preview – Players can now see an example of their subtitle settings by pressing the Options button from within the Video Settings menu
NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – MORNING RUSH
Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than ANY train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!
SHOWCASE REMIX REDUX – MOTOCROSS PURPOSES
The age-old question: Dirtbike, or Buggy? Okay, maybe that’s not quite an age-old question, but it’s still a fun one to answer. Show those two-wheelers how to do things the Horizon way in this returning Showcase Remix. Just make sure your Ariel Nomad makes it back in one piece!
AUCTION HOUSE IMPROVEMENTS
Added the ability to quickly select Manufacturers in the Auction House Search interface.
Fixed an issue where players were incorrectly placed into a previously created custom route.
Various stability and performance improvements.
No PC-specific fixes.
No Xbox-specific fixes.