- Opponent AI cars may have higher or lower PI then is possible for the vehicle. This issue may also occur in Rivals mode.
- The "Would you walk" achievement sometimes does not trigger.
- Using the Dynamic difficulty option in races will not count towards the daily challenges to "beat an opponent that's PI 10 higher" (Using the first 3 preset difficulty options will trigger this daily challenge.)
- "Committed" achievement does not track properly over the course of 7 days and does not unlock on the 7th day
- Daily rewards sometimes not incrementing count when the task is performed.
- Some players are unable to redeem large amounts of challenge cards and will receive an error message.
- The class/era icon is in English on the new spotlight tiles when set to Chinese.
- Finding an opponent in Rivals can result in an Network error if game is left suspended for an extended duration.
- Spotlights and Rivals are unavailable in game.
- Unable to complete "Win 5 Races in a Spotlight Event" challenge when any of the Spotlight Showdown events is active.
- Free Credits button in homespace transitions users to incorrect tab.
- The Ford GT 2017 is missing its Rear Spoiler on Low Graphical setting
- Free Currency Spin uses wrong description and graphic when user buys any offer in Resources tab
- Not able to complete "Win 5 Races in a Spotlight Event" daily challenge when a Spotlight Showdown events is active.
- Daily Challenge is incorrect and displays in Portuguese with 1000/1000 completed.
- 80s Showdown Upgrade cards show as already claimed.
- DMC DeLorean is not present in Retro Sport Class draws.
- Some audio can be heard despite master volume being turned down to 0
- A Rare crash can happen In Showdown events when an already used car shows 'used', resulting in a freeze/crash when attempting to race again with the same car
- Graphics display as corrupted on some devices.
- Poor graphics on Galaxy S10+ Exynos
- Sign in to Xbox Live doesn't complete on some devices.
- There is no option to turn off sound effects (SFX) on mobile.
- The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 has multiple graphical issues.
- Galaxy Tab S7+ only shows 2/3 of screen.
- The title does not pause when notification bar is pulled down during a race on Android Devices
- The Huawei P40 Lite has UI buttons cut off on the right side of the screen
- The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 has Graphical Artifacts when racing
- Game can crash on iOS if they very recently terminated the title on a different platform
- Game is crashing on devices at launch for some players.
- Fixed: Adding or removing tuning kits sometimes causes the PI bonus to disappear. This affects the UI only and bonuses are still applied.
- Fixed: Weekend upgrade events are titled as Engine or Transmission but reward suspension parts. Engine and transmission can be received from crates.
- Fixed: Update 33: Some players are receiving a Reason 5 error and are not able to get into gameplay.
- Fixed: Player is told to achieve level -1 to unlock spotlights
- Fixed: The tooltip for the 3* card drawing contains a visible formatting string in Spanish.
- Fixed: Homespace carousel does not show the player active spotlight event on 24/08/2020.
- Fixed: The Super Upgrade Event is not active on Fridays but on Monday instead.
- Fixed: Spotlight cutscenes for the week of 24/08/2020 & 21/09/2020 are not fully translated
- Alfa Romeo Takeover- Higher difficulty races does not reward takeover chips.
- Alfa Romeo event challenge cards were awarded to the player despite the fact that there is no Challenge chips tracker in the event.
- Fixed: Listed percentages for the Challenge cards are incorrect for episodes.
- Fixed: Player can select more tuning kits than they have in their inventory. Player cannot proceed with tuning the car after doing so and is shown a 'Not enough credits' message every time.
- Fixed: Unable to use car in rivals after using it in McLaren event.
- Fixed: Players are not receiving in game message for the Galaxy Store promos or players do not get the rewards from the messages.
- Fixed: McLaren F1 has handling issues when racing on Bayside.
- Fixed: Alfa Romeo Takeover - Initial 1800 chips are not awarded for some players.
- Fixed: Alfa Romeo Takeover - Rewards screen for crates still appears after the Player chooses "don't show again" option
- Fixed: Alfa Romeo Takeover - Domination rewards are not always shown on the rewards screen after dominating the Takeover event. (Players will still have these added to their inventory though)
- Fixed: Alfa Romeo Takeover - Event completion percentage can be listed as 101%.
- Fixed: Spotlight Chip Progress Bar is displaying wrong progress and chip count.
- Fixed: Car can lose grip after jump on Bayside.
- Fixed: Hot Wheels - The game may freeze or hang when trying to start a race or use auto race during the event.
- Fixed: Pontiac logo in manufacturer filters is corrupted and misplaced
- Fixed: Car does not continue accelerating after using boost when mouse remains held in boost area.
- Fixed: UI overlaps on some events when picking the next path node.
- Fixed: Boost icon only has a limited area that registers mouse click input, can be activated only on the bottom part.
- Fixed: Using both mouse and keyboard controls can make the title lose input in some circumstances.
- Fixed: New icon in Messages does not go away for some players.
- Fixed: Upgrade events are locked for some players. Manually upgrading cars, instead of using autotune, should make a tutorial appear that will unlock these events.
- Fixed: Game opens in portrait mode for some devices such as the Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 4 XL.
- Fixed: Gas button sometimes does not work on iOS devices.
- Fixed: BMW 850CSi - Liveries of all stages are not being displayed on the car
- Fixed: Game crashes on One Plus 8 devices using Android 11.
- Game is crashing on Android devices when selecting a race or launching the app.
WONT FIX AND BY DESIGN
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 cannot select menus or accelerate using the official S7 Book Cover Keyboard mouse pad.