- Opponent AI cars may have higher or lower PI then is possible for the vehicle. This issue may also occur in Rivals mode.
- The "Would you walk" achievement sometimes does not trigger.
- Using the Dynamic difficulty option in races will not count towards the daily challenges to "beat an opponent that's PI 10 higher" (Using the first 3 preset difficulty options will trigger this daily challenge.)
- Player gamertag may appear as incorrect name on the versus screen when entering Rivals.
- Listed percentages for the Challenge cards are incorrect for episodes.
- Spotlight Chip Progress Bar is displaying wrong progress and chip count.
- Player is told to achieve level -1 to unlock spotlights
- "Committed" achievement does not track properly over the course of 7 days and does not unlock on the 7th day
- Player can select more tuning kits than they have in their inventory. Player cannot proceed with tuning the car after doing so and is shown a 'Not enough credits' message every time.
- Daily rewards sometimes not incrementing count when the task is performed.
- Car can lose grip after jump on Bayside.
- Unable to use car in rivals after using it in McLaren event.
- Players are not receiving in game message for the Galaxy Store promos.
- The tooltip for the 3* card drawing contains a visible formatting string in Spanish.
- Boost icon only has a limited area that registers mouse click input, can be activated only on the bottom part.
- Using both mouse and keyboard controls can make the title lose input in some circumstances.
- Some audio can be heard despite master volume being turned down to 0
- Graphics display as corrupted on some devices.
- Poor graphics on Galaxy S10+ Exynos
- Sign in to Xbox Live doesn't complete on some devices.
- Upgrade events are locked for some players. Manually upgrading cars, instead of using autotune, should make a tutorial appear that will unlock these events.
- New icon in Messages does not go away for some players.
- There is no option to turn off SFX on mobile.
- Gas button sometimes does not work on iOS devices.
- Fixed: Adding or removing tuning kits sometimes causes the PI bonus to disappear. This affects the UI only and bonuses are still applied.
- Fixed: Weekend upgrade events are titled as Engine or Transmission but reward suspension parts. Engine and transmission can be received from crates.
- Fixed: Car does not continue accelerating after using boost when mouse remains held in boost area.
- Fixed: UI overlaps on some events when picking the next path node.