- Opponent AI cars may have higher or lower PI then is possible for the vehicle.
- The "Would you walk" achievement sometimes does not trigger.
- Using the Dynamic difficulty option in races will not count towards the daily challenges to "beat an opponent that's PI 10 higher" (Using the first 3 preset difficulty options will trigger this daily challenge.)
- Boost icon only has a limited area that registers mouse click input, can be activated only on the bottom part.
- Using both mouse and keyboard controls can make the title lose input in some circumstances.
- Some audio can be heard despite master volume being turned down to 0
- Fixed: Adding or removing tuning kits sometimes causes the PI bonus to disappear. This affects the UI only and bonuses are still applied.
- Fixed: Weekend upgrade events are titled as Engine or Transmission but reward suspension parts. Engine and transmission can be received from crates.
- Fixed: Car does not continue accelerating after using boost when mouse remains held in boost area.
- Fixed: UI overlaps on some events when picking the next path node.