- Opponent AI cars may have higher or lower PI then is possible for the vehicle. This issue may also occur in Rivals mode.
- The "Would you walk" achievement sometimes does not trigger.
- Using the Dynamic difficulty option in races will not count towards the daily challenges to "beat an opponent that's PI 10 higher" (Using the first 3 preset difficulty options will trigger this daily challenge.)
- Listed percentages for the Challenge cards are incorrect for episodes.
- Spotlight Chip Progress Bar is displaying wrong progress and chip count.
- "Committed" achievement does not track properly over the course of 7 days and does not unlock on the 7th day
- Player can select more tuning kits than they have in their inventory. Player cannot proceed with tuning the car after doing so and is shown a 'Not enough credits' message every time.
- Daily rewards sometimes not incrementing count when the task is performed.
- Car can lose grip after jump on Bayside.
- Unable to use car in rivals after using it in McLaren event.
- Players are not receiving in game message for the Galaxy Store promos or players do not get the rewards from the messages.
- Some players are unable to redeem large amounts of challenge cards and will receive an error message.
- McLaren F1 has handling issues when racing on Bayside.
- American Classics event ends at 12am UTC instead of 4am UTC. The time remaining listed on the event in game does not reflect this.
- The class/era icon is in English on the new spotlight tiles when set to Chinese.
- Alfa Romeo Takeover - Initial 1800 chips are not awarded for some players.
- Alfa Romeo Takeover - Rewards screen for crates still appears after the Player chooses "don't show again" option
- Alfa Romeo Takeover - Domination rewards are not always shown on the rewards screen after dominating the Takeover event. (Players will still have these added to their inventory though)
- Alfa Romeo Takeover - Event completion percentage can be listed as 101%.
- Boost icon only has a limited area that registers mouse click input, can be activated only on the bottom part.
- Using both mouse and keyboard controls can make the title lose input in some circumstances.
- Some audio can be heard despite master volume being turned down to 0
- Graphics display as corrupted on some devices.
- Poor graphics on Galaxy S10+ Exynos
- Sign in to Xbox Live doesn't complete on some devices.
- Upgrade events are locked for some players. Manually upgrading cars, instead of using autotune, should make a tutorial appear that will unlock these events.
- There is no option to turn off sound effects (SFX) on mobile.
- Gas button sometimes does not work on iOS devices.
- Game opens in portrait mode for some devices such as the Google Pixel 3 XL, Google Pixel 4, Google Pixel 4 XL.
- BMW 850CSi - Liveries of all stages are not being displayed on the car
- Game crashes on One Plus 8 devices using Android 11.
- Fixed: Adding or removing tuning kits sometimes causes the PI bonus to disappear. This affects the UI only and bonuses are still applied.
- Fixed: Weekend upgrade events are titled as Engine or Transmission but reward suspension parts. Engine and transmission can be received from crates.
- Fixed: Update 33: Some players are receiving a Reason 5 error and are not able to get into gameplay.
- Fixed: Player is told to achieve level -1 to unlock spotlights
- Fixed: The tooltip for the 3* card drawing contains a visible formatting string in Spanish.
- Fixed: Homespace carousel does not show the player active spotlight event on 24/08/2020.
- Fixed: The Super Upgrade Event is not active on Fridays but on Monday instead.
- Fixed: Spotlight cutscenes for the week of 24/08/2020 & 21/09/2020 are not fully translated
- Alfa Romeo Takeover- Higher difficulty races does not reward takeover chips.
- Alfa Romeo event challenge cards were awarded to the player despite the fact that there is no Challenge chips tracker in the event.
- Fixed: Car does not continue accelerating after using boost when mouse remains held in boost area.
- Fixed: UI overlaps on some events when picking the next path node.
- Fixed: New icon in Messages does not go away for some players.