Your account privacy settings may be preventing you from receiving your gifts.
Please work carefully through the troubleshooting below.
Windows 10 updates may change some preferences, so please make sure to double-check all areas. (Even if you don't play the game on Windows 10, please double-check all areas that you can.)
- Sign out of your account, then sign back in. Try this in all locations such as Xbox console, Windows 10, Windows 10 store, and the website. Doing this should help sync settings across devices.
- Try changing parental controls through the Xbox console, Windows 10, and through the website if possible.
- Go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, sign in if needed, and ensure you haven't selected to block or restrict any privacy and online safety features. If some options are set to Block, you may experience interference or reduced functionality in your gameplay experience.
- Verify your privacy settings set to "Everyone" for "You can see and upload community creations" and "See other people's Xbox Live profiles (Xbox 360: Profile Viewing)"?
- Double check the age setting for your account and make sure it's over 18 and not listed as a child account.
Check out these articles from Microsoft for more information.