We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
- PC: 1.332.904.2
- Xbox: 1.332.907.0
SHOWCASE REMIX – ASSAULT ON THE CONTROL ROOM
Our remix of the Halo Experience Showcase returns from Series 7! Don’t miss this opportunity to re-run the UNSC Fleetcom training exercise in winter, as it counts towards your Star Card progress as a Racing Superstar!
NEW SHOWCASE REMIX – SUPERFAST VS. SUPERSONIC
A brand new remix of the Delta-Wing Showcase, this time featuring the highly-coveted 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast going head-to-head against the infamous jet pilot on a balmy spring morning. Remember: You need to complete the regular version of the Showcase first to unlock the remixed version.
LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS – BARN FIND
Good news, the instructions have been found! What are you waiting for? Go get the Barn Find so we can start building the car!
Language Select allows you to choose which language you would prefer the game to use regardless of your system’s current region or language setting on Windows 10 or Xbox One. This option can be found in the game’s SETTINGS menu.
Custom Controller Remapping
Full controller remapping functionality from the Windows 10 version of the game has now been extended to Xbox One. This will enable you to customize your controller or wheel settings to your preference. Both Windows 10 and Xbox One versions will now also allow you copy the default controller mapping to a new custom profile slot as a starting point, so that you don’t have to create a new controller profile from scratch. Example: if you only wanted to change gas or brake inputs and leave everything else default, you may now do so by selecting one of the default controller layouts, selecting the function you wish to change, and you will be prompted to save to a Custom Controller Profile. This option can be found in the game’s SETTINGS menu under CONTROLLER SETTINGS. To create a new custom profile or modify an existing custom layout, tab past the Default Layout options to the new Custom Controller Profile options. You may create up to five custom controller profiles.
- Fixed an issue with the stat for number of cars in garage not updating correctly after a wheelspin
- Fixed an issue with players not being awarded Cr at the end of a game of Infected
- Fixed an intermittent issue with player Ghosts not driving in Class Based Rivals
- Fixed an issue where players were not automatically entering a PvP event after creating one
- Fixed an issue with the stat for Trial Championships entered not being updated correctly
- Fixed an issue with Seasonal Trailblazers having the wrong map icon
- Fixed an issue where players were able to drive under water in certain conditions
- Various stability and performance improvements