We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this content update.
- PC: 1.317.24.2
- Xbox: 1.317.24.0
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue which prevented players with a full garage from being awarded LEGO cars when starting LEGO Valley.
- If you experience this issue, please submit a ticket below.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes lose audio when returning to Mainland
- Increased the number of LEGO table types which count towards the “Table Flipping” brick challenge
- Increased the number of LEGO dinosaur bone types which count towards the “Truly Extinct” challenge
- Fixed an issue which would cause dust on cars to become white after a rewind
- Fixed an issue which prevented Stars earned from PR Stunts in LEGO Valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Fixed an issue which prevents finales in LEGO valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Improved the loading time when travelling to LEGO Valley icon via quick start functionality
- Various stability fixes
- Improved performance by reducing stutters in freeroam on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X in Quality mode.