If you are receiving the error message "Unable to contact the Forza Street servers. Please check your internet connection and try again (Reason 8)", as pictured below, please attempt the following troubleshooting.
- In Windows: Settings > Applications > title > Advanced Options > Reset
Power cycle your Router and Modem
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the device. Verify you have unplugged the correct cord by checking that all the lights on the modem are turned OFF.
- Plug the power cord back into the modem.
- Wait for the power and Internet lights to turn green.
- Try connecting to the Internet.