We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this Content Update.
- PC: 1.228.387.2
- Xbox: 1.228.387.0
- Improved Horizon Life Multiplayer Event Sign-Up
- When you create a Multiplayer Event, you can post it to the Activity Panel and return to Freeroam while you wait for players to sign up and join. The previous 40-second limit has been removed, and now you can wait for as long as you like for players to join before you start the session.
- Improved Photo Mode
- We've added more freedom to how you can move and pan the camera, along with bokeh effects and the ability to toggle headlights, drivers, wildlife and crowd characters!
Cross Platform Fixes
- Emotes can now occasionally be found for purchase in the #Forzathon shop.
- Improved visibility of driving line on mini-map in various colorblind modes.
- Added messaging to inform players that Cars and Credits must be claimed from the Auction House within 60 days.
- Added an LSP error message to make users aware they need an update to the game.
- Seasonal Event names are now shown on the map, making them easier to find.
- Made a change to allow users who use manual gears to view the map during Route Creation.
- Fixed an exploit in Route Creator which allowed players to create routes to easily gain a large number of skill points.
- Fixed an exploit in Rivals which allowed players to use cars that did not meet the event restrictions.
- Fixed an issue where players who flipped cars, or missed checkpoints were not being reset in Ranked Adventure.
- Fixed an issue where players could not remove glasses in the Character Customizer.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes get stuck in a Car Mastery Tree, and be unable to navigate from their current tile.
- Fixed an issue where players were occasionally being teleported to their last created Route Blueprint after a Seasonal Championship.
- Fixed an issue where the Distance Driven stat was not updating correctly if the player changed their car via the Pause Menu
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue where benchmark mode for Nvidia cards would sometimes show performance degradation when there was none.
- Fixed an issue where the latest Windows 10 OS was causing a crash when entering speed zones.
- Fixed infrequent frame drops when using AMD Radeon R9 290X
- Improved non-standard functions that have been mapped to a controller.
- Fixed extreme sudden movements to wheels during initialization.
- Fixed the grinding noise in cockpit view when shifting with the Logitech G920.
- Fixed the deadzones settings functionality for Throttle, Brake, Clutch and Steering.
- Added UI to make it clearer which way to turn the wheel when mapping a Steering Wheel.
- No Xbox-specific fixes.