Below is a list of known issues that we are currently investigating.
- Fanatec - Handbrake - ClubSupport Handbrake v1.5 does not function correctly.
- Fanatec CSL - Playing with out a handbrake device will will auto engage the E-break in game. This issue will be fixed with our Day One content Update.
- Fanatec ClubSport V2 - Wheel FFB is not initialized when wheel is in GIP mode.
- Fanatec ClubSport 2.5 (DrV310, FwV 446) wheel settings do not save on game restart.
- Mad Catz Pro - FFB and vibration are lost after Alt+Tabbing or minimizing.
- Dead zone slider for clutch, brake, and throttle is not currently functioning.
- When driving in manual with the clutch, grinding audio can be heard sometimes.
- Wheels can have FFB applied during launch of the title.
- Launching the title with a pad then turning on the wheel, results in the pad settings being applied. *Please, launch the game with the wheel only.*
If you are experiencing any issues with your wheel or FFB that are not listed here, please submit a ticket below and one of our Customer Advocates will be able to assist.