Are you not unlocking achievements or receiving #Forzathon gifts? Here are a few tips to try before submitting a ticket.
- If you're having trouble, keep it simple. Play as the manufacturer intended in the simplest way, trigger a connection with the server, and make sure your settings aren't blocking awards.
- Reboot (by holding the console power button) before you attempt the challenges to get a good sync to the server.
- Check to see if your console/PC is due for any system updates and install them if necessary.
- In the game, confirm that your Home menu / Settings / HUD / Notifications are On.
If your garage is full (550 cars), remove one or two.
- On PC, make sure the Windows setting for Connected User Experiences and Telemetry is enabled, and disable or remove antispyware or antivirus programs as these limit Windows communication with the server.
- Complete active prompts from ANNA: Festival Site upgrade / Lineup / active Championship etc. Try completing an Upgrade on a car and then Drive to trigger a gamesave.
- Make sure you're attempting a challenge in the active Forzathon period: "Ends In" timer is active, "Starts In" is not eligible.
- Use the console dashboard Achievement tracker to make sure required count for skills etc is increasing as you complete them, or use a Bucket List Blueprint with a Skill challenge to confirm the same.
- Ask the community if you are interpreting the descriptions correctly.
- If you think you haven't received a gift car, try Sorting your garage a couple different ways to find it. Forzathon gifts are not in the Message Center or Autoshow.
- If you've done the above and it's still not popping, try rebooting your router as well as your gaming hardware.
- If you have the Play Anywhere option, try completing the challenge on your other device. Try logging out of the Xbox app on Windows and then log back in.
- Make sure there's no Xbox Live Status issue preventing any success.
- Terminate the game or clear it by opening a different game, and then go back to FH3 and try again.
- Shut it down, sleep on it, and try again tomorrow.
(Written by Manteomax)