Players who have encountered an "Invalid Profile" error message will need to follow the instructions below based on your device.
1) Make sure your PC Offline Permissions is set to ON.
- Open the Microsoft store.
- Click on your profile Image and then click settings.
- Make sure your Offline Permissions is set to ON
2) Disconnect your PC from the internet.
3) Go to your Windows 10 Settings -> Storage -> Apps & games ->Forza Horizon 3 ->Advanced Options ->Select the "Reset" button.
4) Start the game, start playing for a few minutes to create a new local save.
5) Connect back to the internet.
1) On Home, select 'My Games and Apps'.
2) Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3) In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the Start button on your controller. Select Delete saved data.
4) You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data: (You need to select Delete Everywhere in order for this to work).
- Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
- Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
- Cancel leaves your data intact.
Once you have done this, you can play through the game again until you unlock online mode. Please fill out a ticket once you've completed these steps so we can look into gifting back credits in the amount of your garage value and credits you had on hand at the time of the loss.