• We’ve corrected areas that were causing unexpected “invisible” collisions near barriers for players across a number of tracks, including Daytona Sports Car Circuit, Dubai Full Circuit Reverse, Bathurst, Maple Valley Short Circuit Reverse, and Road Atlanta.
• We addressed numerous issues with the 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4 with this update, including fixing an issue where the brake lights on the car do not illuminate on the ground when being driven by Drivatar. In addition to this change, we’ve also addressed issues with decals not appearing on this car and corrected an issue that allowed only half of the car’s hood to be paintable. We also corrected side mirrors which were not functioning properly.
• This update fixes an issue where, if a player hovers over a car in Car Select then hovers over a different car, then returns to the original car, the headlights for that car will be turned on when racing on tracks at night.
• Fixed an issue where the interior of the 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven is missing when driving in chase camera view.
• Fixed an issue where only one body kit option was present in the Conversion > Body Kit menu for the 1974 Holden Sandman HQ panel van, despite there being two available body kits available.
• Changed name for the September Spotlight car to the 1984 Nissan #11 Tomica Skyline Turbo Super Silhouette.
• Fixed an issue where some players in private MP lobbies would get trapped in the End of Race leaderboard screen when transitioning “Game Type” from Meetups to Tag.
• Fixed an issue where the Gamertag of a player who joins a public MP Meetup hopper in mid-session will not be visible to other players in the hopper.
FM7 Release Notes: October 2, 2018Follow