Here are some troubleshooting tips to help with any multiplayer connection issues.
Please make sure Windows 10 is up to date.
- Open the Xbox App on your PC and navigate to the settings button.
- Click the Network tab and let it run its cycle.
- Once its complete, you will see your Xbox Multiplayer NAT type and Server connectivity:
- If there is an issue identified, follow the "More Information" link for further troubleshooting steps.
Teredo is Unable to Qualify
Please check this article for information on how to troubleshoot this error:
Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 is Blocked
If you are still having an issue after follow the steps above, please submit a "Not Able to Connect to Multiplayer" Ticket.
- Disable your Ethernet device.
- Restart your PC
- Re-enable your Ethernet device.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
- On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test multiplayer connection.
If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, the Multiplayer Connection Troubleshooter will try to identify the problem.
If you are still having an issue after trying the steps above, please contact official support for assistance.
The support links to a virtual agent to assist you. If you would like to call a support agent type "phone support" in the virtual agent window. You'll be prompted to answer a couple questions about your issue, then directed to either get in the phone queue, or schedule a call.