We are aware of a few issues that occur with the new Star Card feature
- Some of the stats may not show as complete, despite having reached or exceeding the required target. A reboot of the title will fix this issue.
- If players have discovered all roads on both the main land, and Fortune Island, the road stat will show an incorrect total number of roads driven. This will be addressed in a new update shortly.
- Showcases won, and Showcase Remixes won will show as 0 for all players. This is due to the stat not being properly tracked previously. There is no way to rectify this. Players will have to re-race these events to increment these statistics and complete these categories.
- This also applies to earnings from Businesses. Only earnings from this CU onwards will count towards this stat.
- Seasonal Events and Seasonal Championships will only count towards their respective stats for any completed since Festival Pass went live, in Series 6 (12th Feb).
- Earned Gamertag flairs may not appear on the Choose Flair prompt.
- The Head to head stat will only count head to heads won since Fortune Island was released (13th Dec).
- Engine Audio does not change gear in replay mode (possibly Scorpio 60fps only).
- Influence earned from Mixer streams may not immediately appear in-game. Please try these steps to re-link your Mixer and Microsoft accounts while we investigate. (Note: Influence cannot be earned from watching inactive or "farming" streams. Try watching another stream with active gameplay.)
- Treasure Hunt location will not spawn if you have notifications turned off. *Please turn on notifications to ensure the Treasure Hunt locations will spawn*
- Cars not showing in Garage but showing 'Owned' in the Autoshow.
- Lake Lodge House ownership resetting.
- Audio Loss except during Cinematic's.
- Audio loss after resuming FH4 from connected standby
- Unable to join or create clubs.
- Seasonal Championships show 'Completed' during new season if completed during a previous season.
- Progression bar not disappearing after level up.
- Some Story Completion Achievements are being "completed" erroneously.
- Xbox One - Audio - There are audio hitches that occur throughout the title. These are extremely brief periods of silence.
- Game fails to launch when Region and Language are changed after install. *workaround is to reinstall the title*
- Playing the game while installing causes multiple severe performance issues.
- Excessive loading times when syncing data from previous Forza titles (where that title had a large save game).
- Drive line and some lighting/bloom effects may flicker with NVIDIA graphics hardware. Please disable NVIDIA GeForce Overlay if in-use. Try opening the NVIDIA Control Panel, select 3D Settings > Application Profiles > Force disable MFAA to fix this issue. If you're using Windows 10 version 1809 or 1803, please install NVIDIA hotfix 431.18 to fix this issue.
- Initial load times from the title screen may be slightly longer than expected.
- Terrain looks blurry with Forced Anisotropic filtering via the NVIDIA control panel.
- Realtek HD audio manager cuts sound to the game if earphones are plugged in during gameplay.
- Game may not boot with the following virus checkers: Trend Micro Maximum Security, Comodo Antivirus, Sophos, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Avira
- Loss of audio and instability if removing headphones during boot flow.
- If FH4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming.
- Audio corruption when default playback is set to 24bit 44100Hz (does not happen on any other available setting).
- If player has “Disable all sound effects” (or similar) ticked in Sound Options > Speaker Properties > Spatial, or has Spatial Sound Format set to None, game might be silent or crash.
- Mouse & Keyboard - When setting a custom keyboard profile, changing one of a certain group of keybinds causes all the actions in the group to become unbound.
- NVIDIA GTX 780 & GTX 780 TI hard lock when using driver version 411.63. Rolling back to 399.24 fixes the issue.
- Crashing when hitting a speed zone. Please roll back to Windows version 1809.
- Fanatec Clubsport V2 - Wheel FFB is not initialized when wheel is in GIP mode. *workaround is to not run the wheel in Xbox mode while on PC*
- Mad Catz Pro - Force feedback and vibration are lost after after Alt+Tabbing or minimizing.
- Launching the title with a pad and then turning on the wheel, results in pad settings being applied. *Please, launch the game with the wheel only*
- FIXED: LEGO Speed Champions Expansion: Players that receive the "Garage Full" message aren't given another chance to claim reward cars in the future. Please ensure you've cleared some space in your garage, then open a ticket with our support team so we can look into providing compensation for this issue.
- FIXED: Stutter when connecting to Horizon Life server.
- FIXED: Crash when saving a photo during Initial Drive.
- FIXED: Crash during reward flow for Horizon Stories.
- FIXED: Antique Restorer Achievement not unlocking.
- FIXED: Cars are not being reset during Team Adventure events, including missing checkpoints or the car being on its roof.
- FIXED: Some VIP players may notice they are not receiving double #Forzathon points when completing a #Forzathon Live event. This is a known UI error and will be fixed in a future update. If you check the total points earned before the race vs after and are still only receiving 1x the points, please double check to make sure you own the Lake Lodge.
- FIXED: Formula Drift Cars not showing as free in game for Game Pass Subscribers.
- FIXED: Tuning - Accessing Downloadable Tunes before all details have been populated results in incorrect error message 'Incompatible Tune'.
- FIXED: Some HDR Monitors not being detected.
- FIXED: Changing MSAA from 2x to 4x results in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until you restart game.
- FIXED: Stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive (mostly on transitions from cutscenes to active gameplay). Affects machines where the player has insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- FIXED: AMD: Switching MSAA settings without restarting results in black corruption on the environment.
- FIXED: Instability issue if we release a game update in the 15 days after a major Windows update.
- FIXED: Windows update can cause double installs.
- FIXED: Current system does not support same action under two different buttons.
- FIXED: Fanatec Clubsport 2.5 (DrV 310, FwV 446) wheel settings don’t save on game restart.
- FIXED: Fanatec Handbrake - ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 does not function.
- FIXED: Players may not be able to delete custom wheel profiles.
- FIXED: When driving in manual with clutch, grinding audio can be heard sometimes.
- FIXED: Deadzone slider for clutch, break and throttle are not currently functioning.
- FIXED: Wheels can have FFB applied during launch of the title.