IDENTIFIED & INVESTIGATING
- Issue with the "A Wild Challenge Appears - Complete a Challenge Card in Freeroam." achievement. You will need to complete a challenge from the Super7 in world location, near the festival to unlock this (rather than one of the individual challenges).
- Audio Loss except during Cinematic's.
- Some players may receive a "Too Many Saves" error message.
- Searching for the 2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck on the Auction House may display an error message.
- Ranked points are not being saved for some players.
- Sometimes only the convoy leader gets the prompt to enter ranked adventure.
- Change of Itinerary Lego challenge uses "USV-Helden" instead of "SUV-Helden" in German.
- Category name and badge do not match in Korean for Retro Saloon and Super Saloon
- Ford Capri Forza Edition description in the Car Collection incorrectly indicates that the car can be unlocked through a Car Mastery tree
- Ferrari Portofino - Unable to adjust the roof back to up in free roam after it is lowered in forzavista.
- Some players can't join clubs.
- If you already own the Sunflower Meadows house, then the “Stay Home” Achievement will not unlock.
- 1992 Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Floating break light from stock wing visible when opening trunk or installing aftermarket wings
- Completed Photo Challenge appears as incomplete after travelling to a DLC map.
- Some players are not able to upgrade their Lego house.
- Some players are not able to post new rivals leaderboard scores on in some events if their previous score used the Bone Shaker or the Track-Tor
- Car exhaust flames are reduced after changing cars.
- Players can go through wall near influence board near Arthur's Seat.
- Game reloads multiple times when exiting house or when joining a Horizon Life session on some devices.
- Names are switched in Mexican Spanish for Lexus IS F & Toyota GT86.
- Custom controller settings reset when launching the game again.
- Players are not able to import designs from other games such as Forza horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7.
- Share code is not available for tunes.
- Top gear chapter 1 will get stuck when loading.
- Cars from Barn Finds may appear as a Null Car when first obtained or viewed in garage
- Backstage and Super 7 map flags can be seen from far away in free roam.
- 2018 Ford F-150 Prerunner DeBerti Design Truck may clip through the road.
- Excessive loading times when syncing data from previous Forza titles (where that title had a large save game).
XBOX Series X & S
- Game does not reload from Quick Resume.
- Car may load into races as the wrong color and return to the correct color in free roam.
- Wheel rotation angle stuck at 270 when using a wheel.
- Controller does not work if a keyboard is attached to Xbox Series X|S console
- Data Out Telemetry is not working on Xbox Series X|S.
- The Game Pass Perk does not work on Xbox Series X|S.
- Crash Hang Type: Activation.
- Super 7 - When using custom controller/keyboard layouts the button to open the Blueprint Builder Library is missing.
- LEGO Speed Champions Expansion: Players that receive the "Garage Full" message aren't given another chance to claim reward cars in the future. Please ensure you've cleared some space in your garage, then open a ticket with our support team so we can look into providing compensation for this issue.
- Stutter when connecting to Horizon Life server.
- Crash when saving a photo during Initial Drive.
- Crash during reward flow for Horizon Stories.
- Antique Restorer Achievement not unlocking.
- Cars are not being reset during Team Adventure events, including missing checkpoints or the car being on its roof.
- Some VIP players may notice they are not receiving double #Forzathon points when completing a #Forzathon Live event. This is a known UI error and will be fixed in a future update. If you check the total points earned before the race vs after and are still only receiving 1x the points, please double check to make sure you own the Lake Lodge.
- Formula Drift Cars not showing as free in game for Game Pass Subscribers.
- Tuning - Accessing Downloadable Tunes before all details have been populated results in incorrect error message 'Incompatible Tune'.
- Festival Playlist is not displaying the correct completion value. Players who had 100% previously displayed will see a drop of about 15%.
- Festival Playlist is not displaying the correct completion value for Summer. Players may need to complete all offline events to get the 50% reward.
- 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS has incorrect audio after acceleration on PC.
- Earned Star Card Flairs may not appear for selection on the "Choose Flair" screen.
- Festival Playlist is not displaying the correct completion value for Series 7 & 8.
- The first chapter of the Weekly Forzathon not completing if you already own the 2016 Viper ACR or the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Buying and driving the car will complete the chapter.
- Issue where players were able to join an in progress Eliminator session via the convoy invite system.
- Eliminator: Fixed an issue where players were unable to challenge other players to a Head-to-Head.
- Eliminator: Fixed the issue with some Head-to-Head races having their finish line appear outside of the Arena.
- Eliminator: Fixed an issue with the post-race upgrade UI, where the D-pad icon was not appearing as intended
- Eliminator: Fixed an issue where if one player was eliminated by the arena whilst in a Head-to-Head, both players would be eliminated.
- Pacifist achievement is not unlocking for some players.
- Heads Up achievement is not unlocking for some players.
- The Creative Hub only shows liveries for the vehicle you are currently using.
- Treasure Hunt location will not spawn if you have notifications turned off. *Please turn on notifications to ensure the Treasure Hunt locations will spawn*
- Lake Lodge House ownership resetting.
- Audio loss after resuming FH4 from connected standby.
- Audio loss of in-game voice chat
- Seasonal Championships show 'Completed' during new season if completed during a previous season.
- Some players will see a number notification, such as "1", on the Festival Playlist from Series 11, 15, 16, or 17 if they already owned the reward clothing item.
- 1994 Nissan Silvia K's Fog light on the C-West aftermarket front bumper lights up while braking.
- Some players will see houses missing from the world map.
- Custom controller mappings may cause a stall after accelerating from standstill.
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ exhaust is missing texture when using some bumpers.
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ wheel angle is not updated after upgrading drift suspension.
- Eliminator: Some players are not able to pick a car upgrade after winning a head to head when using a custom keyboard layout.
- 2003 Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Headlights radiosity intensifies while braking
- 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Brake Calipers clipping with Aftermarket Weld Racing Alumaster Beadlock Rims on Front Wheels
- The Mudslinger Daily Challenge for Autumn Series 15 requires the completion of 2 point to point cross country events instead of any 2 cross country events.
- 1998 Toyota Supra RZ some upgraded spoilers do not move with the trunk in Forzavista.
- 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar – Redundant functional lights on dashboard in Cockpit Cam.
2005 Honda NSX-R - Car hood is bouncing visibly from the hood camera.
1995 Ferrari F50 - Car hood is bouncing visibly from a cockpit camera.
2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante – Lack of ‘Performante’ logo on right door after opening them or using explode mode
2013 Ford Shelby GT500 – Floating air vent from aftermarket hood after using explode mode in Forzavista
- 2019 McLaren 720S Spider brake light does not move along with the rear wing
- Toyota Supra 2.0 GT Illumination mask on the taillights is incorrect
- Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020 Red texture is present on the sticker of fire extinguisher in freeroam
- Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition Aftermarket hood behaviour in Forzavista is inconsistent between car editions
- Series 29 - Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit does not mark as complete on the festival playlist.
- Game fails to launch when Region and Language are changed after install.
- Some HDR Monitors not being detected.
- Changing MSAA from 2x to 4x results in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until you restart game.
- Stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive (mostly on transitions from cutscenes to active gameplay). Affects machines where the player has insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- AMD: Switching MSAA settings without restarting results in black corruption on the environment.
- Instability issue if we release a game update in the 15 days after a major Windows update.
- Windows update can cause double installs.
- If player has “Disable all sound effects” (or similar) ticked in Sound Options > Speaker Properties > Spatial, or has Spatial Sound Format set to None, game might be silent or crash.
- Crashing when hitting a speed zone. Please roll back to Windows version 1809.
- Series 23 - Festival playlist percentage is not displaying the correct completion value after update. Players who had 100% previously may see a drop of about 6%.
- Current system does not support same action under two different buttons.
- Fanatec Clubsport 2.5 (DrV 310, FwV 446) wheel settings don’t save on game restart.
- Fanatec Handbrake - ClubSport Handbrake V1.5 does not function.
- Players may not be able to delete custom wheel profiles.
- When driving in manual with clutch, grinding audio can be heard sometimes.
- Deadzone slider for clutch, break and throttle are not currently functioning.
- Wheels can have FFB applied during launch of the title.
WONT FIX AND BY DESIGN
- Engine Audio does not change gear in replay mode (possibly Scorpio 60fps only).
- Influence earned from Mixer is disabled.
- The Rewind option occasionally does not trigger.
- Small spike on frozen Derwent Water during winter season.
- Hole in road near Uffington White Horse during winter season.
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 loses horsepower when equipped with twin turbo.
- 1969 Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIIIB aero sliders in the tuning menu cannot be adjusted.
- The Audi Sport quattro granted from Tier 3 Upgrade Heroes cannot be removed from the garage. This car can be sold on the auction house.
- The streamer setting does not save when player re-launches title.
- The Noisy Cartographer achievement unlocks at 529 of 531 roads discovered
- Owned tag goes away on the barn find menu after trying to sell a barn find car.
- Xbox One - Audio - There are audio hitches that occur throughout the title. These are extremely brief periods of silence.
- Playing the game while installing causes multiple severe performance issues. (Recommended to reinstall the title fully.)
- Unable to use keyboard keys in game on Xbox One console.
XBOX Series X|S
Unable to use keyboard keys in game on Xbox Series X|S console.
- Terrain looks blurry with Forced Anisotropic filtering via the NVIDIA control panel.
- Loss of audio and instability if removing headphones during boot flow.
- Audio corruption when default playback is set to 24bit 44100Hz (does not happen on any other available setting).
- Mouse & Keyboard - When setting a custom keyboard profile, changing one of a certain group of keybinds causes all the actions in the group to become unbound.
- Some graphics settings are not saved after closing the game.
- Game may not boot with the following virus checkers: Trend Micro Maximum Security, Comodo Antivirus, Sophos, Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Avira
- If FH4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. (Recommended to not disable from being a background app)
- Realtek HD audio manager cuts sound to the game if earphones are plugged in during gameplay. (Recommended to update the Realtek audio drivers)
- Fanatec Clubsport V2 - Wheel FFB is not initialized when wheel is in GIP mode. *workaround is to not run the wheel in Xbox mode while on PC*
- Launching the title with a pad and then turning on the wheel, results in pad settings being applied. *Please, launch the game with the wheel only*
- Mad Catz Pro - Force feedback and vibration are lost after after Alt+Tabbing or minimizing.
- Logitech G29 - Steering wheel model is not recognized in game by default and players must map a custom control scheme