Players who own any digital edition of Forza Motorsport can share game access with a secondary account on another Xbox Series X|S console. This also applies to additional downloadable content included in the Deluxe Edition, Premium Edition, and Premium Add-Ons Bundle.
There are some differences in content availability, and these depend on whether you’re playing on the primary account on your “home” Xbox Series X|S console, or on a secondary account on a different Xbox Series X|S console.
- Both the primary and secondary accounts have access to Forza Motorsport and all included base game content.
- Forza Motorsport Early Access in the Premium Edition is available to both the primary and secondary account holders.
- Cars included in the Race Day Car Pack, Car Pass, Welcome Pack and VIP Membership are automatically gifted to the primary account upon playing Forza Motorsport. The secondary account can acquire all of these cars from the Showroom using in-game credits, or rent them for free, they do not need to separately purchase the downloadable content from the Microsoft Store.
- VIP Race Suits are unlocked for both the primary and secondary accounts.
- VIP Membership benefits including the 2x base credit rewards, VIP sale discounts on Showroom cars, VIP Crown Flair and access to VIP Rivals events are available to both the primary and secondary accounts. We are monitoring an issue where VIP benefits are not available on the secondary account during the first hour of each play session.
- Welcome Pack benefits including the 500,000 Credits and free starter cars are only available to the primary account, however the cars can be purchased from the Showroom using in-game credits or rented for free by all players.
You can learn more about game sharing on the Xbox Support site: How home Xbox and game sharing work | Xbox Support