If you are having trouble launching your game on Xbox or are experiencing random crashes, Please thoroughly attempt all steps.
Update Xbox system
Ensure that you Xbox console is using the most up to date version.
Restart and Power Cycle
You can restart, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.
- Fully close the game.
- Restart your device
- On Xbox you can hold down the Xbox button then select Restart Console
- Ensure your Xbox’s internet connection is functioning correctly.
- Start the game.
- After pressing A or ENTER on the welcome screen, wait for the sync to complete. This could take a long time, but it is essential to be patient.
Delete your local save
- Go to Manage Game > Saved Data > your profile > Delete from console.
- Do not select Delete from Everywhere as this will delete ALL of your data.
- Relaunch the game and let it sync to the cloud.
Reset your console
- Reset your console by going to the system's settings, console info, reset console and choose the option "Reset and keep my games & apps"
Try another gamertag
- Try to launch the game using a different gamertag or a guest account.
- If you don't have another gamertag to try on, you can create a free one on Xbox.com to test with.
Uninstall and reinstall the game
- Uninstall the game and after the game is uninstalled, uninstall a couple other games or install some games so that when you reinstall the game, it's installed to a different part of the HDD.