We're constantly working to improve the experience in Forza Horizon 5. Below you will find a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this update.
- Xbox One: 2.563.816 .0
- Xbox Series: 3.563.816 .0
- PC: 3.563.816 .0
- Steam: 1.563.816 .0
Series 18 Release Notes - "Horizon Wilds Takeover"
- "#43" Badge
- Hoonigan and Horizon Wilds Takeover Collector Accolades
- Forza LINK chat phrase "GO FAST RISK EVERY THANG"
- EventLab props "Lucky Cat" and "Red Dinosaur Piñata"
- Dinosaur Outfit
- Racing 7.2L V8" engine swap option added to the 2010 Forsberg Racing Toyota Gumout 2JZ Camry Stock Car
- Return of the Stunt Park Stadium
- Horizon Wilds Festival decorations
- Mural Photo decorations for Series Photo Challenges
- Collectible Piñata Dinosaur
- New To Forza
- 2021 Polaris RZR Pro
- 2021 Sierra 700R
- Returning To Forza
- 1981 Subaru Brat
- 1985 Nissan Safari
- 1986 #2 Audi S1
- 2015 Honda Trophy Truck
- 2016 Hoonigan GYMKHANA 9 Ford Focus RS RX
- Fixed an issue where setting the Hot Wheels Outpost as the player home could prevent the Horizon Mexico Festival Outpost from being set as the player home
- Fixed an issue where PR Stunt records could reset back to 1 star while the personal best score was displaying a higher amount
- Fixed an issue where players could drive out of the environment when customizing a car
- Fixed an issue that unintendedly reset car masteries for a vehicle if listed on the Auction House
- Fixed an issue with "Mission Complete" Accolade which was not getting completed for some players
- Improvements made to Treasure Chests spawn upon solving the riddle
- General performance and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue with the 1965 Ford Hoonicorn where the rear trunk bay was appearing blurred once opened in Forza Vista
- Fixed an issue with the 1995 Toyota MR2 where some shadows would appear near the body of the rear wheel while using BOMEX side skirts
- Fixed an issue with the 2021 MG6 XPower where players couldn't paint mirrors and wings following the first colour change through the customization menu
- Improvements made to player online connectivity to alleviate some reported regional ISP issues, particularly in Argentina and Slovenia
- Fixed an issue where the props budget UI wasn't getting updated correctly when an object was removed
Playground Games Developer’s Note:
In the latest Forza Horizon 5 update, Horizon Wilds Takeover, we fixed a miscalculation with the EventLab props budget when entering the Blueprint Builder. This meant that existing events jumped in budget usage when compared to previous versions of the game. The purpose of this change was to ensure the stability of our game on all platforms, as we observed several instances of game crashes in highly detailed events, which was caused by limited memory capacity on some devices.
We’ve listened to your feedback and now understand that we underestimated the impact this would have on EventLab creators, especially those in the middle of creating complex events. We apologize for this.
We’ve reviewed, recalculated, and optimized our limits to bring them as close as possible to those in previous versions of the game while maintaining game stability on all platforms. This will go live with a coming update, and we will share more as soon as we can.
After the update, there will still be a small increase in the budget usage of props when compared to earlier versions of the game, however we expect this will be much reduced and should be enough that players can edit their events to bring themselves back under budget.
We thank you for the passion you put into your amazing EventLab creations, we love seeing what you're capable of creating with our tools.”